Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Shots

I would like to create an ocular anxiety since the initial point. I want to have very clear shots of the woman who lay on the floor dead such as this one of Brendan Gleeson in the movie 28 Days Later.  28 Days Later (2004)

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/373901-40-scariest-shots-horror/#/slide/34

I'm having trouble finding the perfect woman actor and I have to work on making her look dead. I don't know if I want to go the mysterious blood route of if I should stick to the idea of the pill overdose. I would shoot her at a bird eye angle to show her powerless vulnerability. Other than this bird eye and a few extreme close ups my film can hopefully be shot with a tracking shot to effectively show the character being followed. The tracking shot will be filmed with a hand held cam due to lack of resources. However, this will only be an advantage because it adds a sense of reality and it makes viewers feel like they are right there with him. I am a big fan of the reverse shot as well and I think if it is used uniquely it could build up great suspense but it could also look very bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment