Saturday, March 12, 2016

I need a young boy around the age of 8-12 to satisfy my vision. Mise-en-scene is key in creating the look of an innocent middle class boy so I will dress him with a pair of shorts, a belt, and a striped shirt perhaps. Since the boy I imagine has psychological problems and is a bit crazy I need him to have a blank look on his face. The setting will be in a calm family friendly neighborhood but the day will be dark, quiet and gloomy. The house must be dark and I am picturing a large steep stair case right at the door. The camera will follow the boy into the house up the stairs with a close up on his shoes. There a woman will lay and he will simply step over her, and knock over the rest of the pills. The pills will fall onto the dead woman's face and he will proceed to the bathroom with no emotion and comb his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment